-
March 1st, 2024, 08:57 AM
#1
Kingston012 Member
Considering a Career as a Firewatch Guard - Seeking Advice
Hey everyone, I'm currently considering a career as a Firewatch Guard New york and wanted to reach out to this community for some insights and advice. I'm intrigued by the idea of working outdoors and being part of wildfire prevention efforts, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience in this role. What are the day-to-day responsibilities like? What skills and qualities are important for success in this role? Are there any challenges or aspects of the job that I should be aware of before pursuing this career path? Any advice or personal experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks